Thursday, August 20, 2009

booty-copter


"booty-copter booty-copter!! haha"
"It's not "booty" it's "lower back"!! Stupid!!"

*sniff sniff* stupid hakase, why did you build me like this!!

*hakase stroking beard* someday you will understand the true power you possess.
"I don't want true power, I want to be a normal robot girl!! Stupid!!"


BOOTY-COPTER'S LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE
COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU




i am the stupidest person ever to find this so funny, but i drew it that way by accident and just could not change it

2 comments:

  1. If I would have been drinking a beverage as this page loaded it would have definitely came out of my nose. I must say though...that would be the most practical place for a copter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i am glad someone appreciated it!! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete