Monday, November 1, 2010

bunflower

AWRIGHT it's the start of a new month, the start of a new woodle quest.

There is this website, www.30characters.com, and they are doing a challenge to do 30 characters this month, so I will give it a shot! I didn't sign up to be on the site in time though, so this is confined to this blog.

The first character is this here Bunflower. Half bunny, half flower, all cute. Her best friend is a little watering can buddy.

For the record I also considered the name Hoppy Poppie(s) but as you can see that didn't quite work out. The flower doesn't look like a sunflower but Bunflower sounds cute anyway.

When I was almost done I thought of something though. Sanrio already has Usahana doing the bunny / flower combo...... oopps... Well, better luck next time, but I think if I change the colors a bit more there will be very little resemblance at all :/

2 comments: