Friday, November 19, 2010

code name dinner bell: maracon sisters

OK I know I have been disappointing everyone with the 30 character thing. I have been working on it though, along with another project. So I guess I will post the character concepts I have so far! But the details of the project come later. I will just call the project by a code name: "DINNER BELL." All the characters are dessert chefs. I'm gonna split up the posts.

Macaron Sister (Younger)
Specialty: Macarons (duh)
Hobby: Nature walks while listening to music, cat naps
Personality: Her head's always up in the clouds. When she cooks she goes to her "happy place" and is likely to skip around even more than usual. She only seems to get angry when you cross her sister.

Macaron Sister (Older)
Specialty: Macarons (duh)
Hobby: Wasting money on fancy stuff
Personality: Although she seems ditzy, when it comes to her passion of cooking, she works very hard. Although she's the older sister, her younger sister is always looking out for her. She can be a bit of cry baby. She is popular with the boys but she doesn't care about that.

Background: They had a hard childhood that brought them to be very close. Older likes to finally get a taste of the fancy side of things via glamorous cooking. Younger tends to use baking to escape to her own fantasy world of fluffy sweetness.

Dream: Run their own sweets store together

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfits. :)
    p.s. I've never had Macarons :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll tell you a secret........................

    me neither

    ReplyDelete